Profile and role of a Broker/Owner - the RE/MAX Role Model!
As a RE/MAX Broker/Owner, you will play a key role in the success story of the organization. Managing your business and leading a team of Agents require a range of skills, competencies and experience.
Your Profile as a Broker/Owner
- - Strong attitude – winner mentality
- - Leadership and coaching skills
- - High level of discipline
- - High level of commitment
- - Communicator and networker
- - Quick Implementer
- - Enjoys working with a sales team
Your Role as a Broker/Owner
- The RE/MAX role model – RE/MAX Broker/Owners are the first point of contact for agents, clients and their local community
- - Leader and Motivator – Leading, coaching and developing a team of individual sales agents is essential for a sustainable development of the operation
- - Regional Networker and Cooperator – connecting to your society and key players in the markets is one of the main business generators in real estate
- - Lister and Seller
- - Manager and Implementer – The implementation of the RE/MAX concept and the ongoing Management of the operation
- - Agent recruiter – Recruiting Agents is a major priority for Broker/Owners as it is the key for business growth
If you want to take your business to the next level and be
part of the biggest real estate company in the world contact us on email@example.com.